Friday, September 5, 2008

Week 9 . . . We Think


Well, I figured it would be good to get a shot of my belly pre-baby. Hopefully, it will look like this again (post-baby). This week marked the ninth week -- or at least, we're guessing it did -- and we're on the downward slope through the first trimester. Two weeks from today is the ultrasound that will give us a better clue as to how far along I am.


This week has been more of the same: exhaustion, hunger, tenderness. Hurricane Gustav blew through without as much drama as was expected. Adam was supposed to go to Louisiana to help with hurricane recovery, but the trip was canceled at the last minute. I enjoyed a short week of work. I didn't exercise as much as I wanted because of the hurricane, but I managed to get a 2.6 mile run in and a 2.2 mile walk with Adam and Penny.

I'm looking forward to my next doctor's appointment and the changes that are coming. Right now, the pregnancy is boring. It hasn't really set in that this is really happening. But it will, I'm sure.

No comments: