Monday, November 3, 2008

16 Weeks, A Survey

[15w5d]

Questions from a pregnancy survey:

First reaction when you found out you were pregnant?
I had a very strong suspicion that I was, but I was still kinda flabbergasted.

How did you tell your husband?
I walked the pregnancy test from the bathroom to the living room, showed it to him, and said, "I knew it."

What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? Least favorite?
Favorite: People ask me sincerely how I'm doing. Least favorite: Being tired and crabby.

Favorite children's book?
Anything by Shel Silverstein

Any cravings? If yes, what are they?
Wendy's french fries, anything chocolate

Which TV mom will you be most like?
Lois from Family Guy A combination of Lois from Family Guy and Annie Camden from Seventh Heaven

Stay at home or back to work after the baby?
Hopefully, part-time work

During labor: all natural or bring on the drugs?
After all the reading I've done, I'm planning to go all natural.

Husband: prince charming or not?
Adam has been great with everything, especially when I freak out or have a particularly hormonal day. Somehow everything is better when I get a hug from him.

Breast feeding or bottle?
Breast

What do you hope the baby gets from you/SO? Doesn't get?
I hope it gets Adam's laid back attitude and my passion for life. I hope it doesn't get my short fuse.

More kids or are you done?
We'd like at least one more. Hopefully, we can wrangle ourselves a boy and a girl.

Just won the lottery, what's the first thing you'd buy for yourself?
A Honda Element. Gosh, if only we could afford one now . . .

Last movie that made you cry?
The Business of Being Born

Dream job?
Freelance writing and teaching part time

Anyone getting on your nerves yet?
Too many to count. I wish I was more patient and didn't have the urge to yell at everyone.

Spankings or time out?
Both, I'm sure.

Best dream while being pregnant? Worst dream?
I don't remember any, just that they are vivid and frequent. Of course, I've always had a lot of weird dreams (just ask Adam).

Advice you'd give to a newly preggo friend?
If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

No comments: